Team Projects
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Letter to ' pen friend '

3 participants

Letter to ' pen friend '  Empty Letter to ' pen friend '

Message  Nisrine Touil Mer 9 Nov - 15:04

Marakesh 09-11-2011
Dear Friend
I was happy to read you're letter and i'm so excited to share with you my news! It's my first year in this school, at the first i felt very lonely because i did nt know anyone: It was TERRIBLE! But now evrythings is change with all my lovely classemates and my bests. I'm so happy to know this people . The Teachers are very friendly tongue sure not all of them , but they're serious and sometimes funny . I have Two problems: the first is the subjects: we have a lot !! So, a lot of homework everyday Crying or Very sad !! Actually the school is not very comfortable but it's Ok !! And the second is the scool's rules : we have to wear the uniform , do not use the phone ... . But Of Course some students break all these rules when the stuff are not here Laughing !!
So, this is some information and news about me and my high school , i'll be blissful if you answer me to know f your news !!
bests Wishes.
Nisrine Touil
Nisrine Touil

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Letter to ' pen friend '  Empty Re: Letter to ' pen friend '

Message  Mrs HILMI Mar 15 Nov - 5:52

Nisrine Touil a écrit: Marakesh 09-11-2011
Dear Friend
I was happy to read you're letter and i'm so excited to share with you my news(word order ,please!!)! It's my first year in this school, at the first (rep.) i felt very lonely because i did' nt know anyone: It was TERRIBLE! But now evrythings (spelling)is change (tense)with all my lovely classemates and my bests. I'm so happy to know this (n°)people . The Teachers are very friendly tongue(????) sure not all of them , but they're serious and sometimes funny . I have Two problems: the first is the subjects: we have a lot !! So, a lot of homework everyday Crying or Very sad !! Actually the school is not very comfortable but it's Ok !! And the second is the scool's (spel) rules : we have to wear the uniform , do not (wrong expression) use the phone ... . But Of Course some students break all these rules when the stuff (wrong word) are not there Laughing !!
So, this is some information and news about me and my high school , (P) i'll be blissful if you answer me to know your news !!
best Wishes.

Mrs HILMI

Message  najimohamed Mar 15 Nov - 14:21

HELLO NESRINE! I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SPEND A GREAT YEAR WITH US!YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD AND DO EXIRCICES EVERY DAY AND YOU'll SEE.YOU WON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AND FINALLY GOOD LUCK Wink
najimohamed
najimohamed

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé