Team Projects
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Naji's childhood

3 participants

Naji's childhood Empty Naji's childhood

Message  najimohamed Mer 30 Nov - 4:59

Hi friends,i'm Naji Mohamed,i'm 16 ,i study at high school Mohamed IV.
I was born in a large and modest family,tow brothers and four sisters.Unfortunately the even that dominated my childhood is bad,the death of my father,when i was 8 years ,it was a terrible day for me and all my familly.everyone cried I felt like I'm in another world full of terror and darkness,small images are engraved in my memory.
The happiest event, was my eleventh birthday,all my friends and my family were here,we had a lot of fun,watched a film together and other nice activities.It was an unforgattable day.
I think i had a happy and terrible childhood at once.Terrible because i lost a great and dear person,and i didn't spend enough time with him.Happy because all my environment was lovely and special.

picture:

Naji's childhood 18206410

najimohamed
najimohamed

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Naji's childhood Empty Re: Naji's childhood

Message  Mrs HILMI Mer 30 Nov - 7:52

najimohamed a écrit:Hi friends,i'm Naji Mohamed,i'm 16 ,i study at high school Mohamed IV.
I was born in a large and modest family,tow brothers and four sisters.Unfortunately the even that dominated my childhood is bad,the death of my father,when i was 8 years //,it was a terrible day for me and all my familly.everyone cried I felt like I'm in another world full of terror and darkness,small images are // engraved in my memory.
The happiest event, was my eleventh birthday,all my friends and my family // were here,we had a lot of fun,watched a film together and other nice activities.It was an unforgattable day.
I think i had a happy and terrible childhood at once.Terrible because i lost a great and dear person,and i didn't spend enough time with him.Happy because all my environment was lovely and special.

picture: (nice picture!How lovely!!!!!)

Naji's childhood 18206410

Mrs HILMI

Naji's childhood Empty Re: Naji's childhood

Message  najimohamed Mer 30 Nov - 12:17

Thank you teacher king
najimohamed
najimohamed

Naji's childhood Empty Naji's childhood

Message  ayoub benrkia Jeu 1 Déc - 15:37