Team Projects
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Song that will make you cry

4 participants

Song that will make you cry Empty Song that will make you cry

Message  najimohamed Mer 26 Oct - 13:02

Tell Me Why?
In my dream children sing a song of love for every boy and girl The sky is blue and fields are green and laughter is the language of the world Then I wake and all I see is a world full of people in need Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this? Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed? Tell me why (why) cose I don't understand. When so many need somebody we don't give a helping hand. Tell me why?
Everyday I ask myself what will I have to do to be a man? Do I have to stand and fight to prove to everybody who I am? Is that what my life is for to waste in a world full of war? Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this? Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed? Tell me why (why) cose I don't understand. When so many need somebody we don't give a helping hand. Tell me why?
(children) tell me why? (declan) tell me why? (children) tell me why? (declan) tell me why? (together) just tell me why, why, why? Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this? Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed? Tell me why (why) cose I don't understand. When so many need somebody we don't give a helping hand. Tell me why (why,why,does the tiger run) Tell me why (why why do we shoot the gun) Tell me why (why,why do we never learn) Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn? (why,why do we say we care)
Tell me why (why,why do we stand and stare) Tell me why (why,why do the dolphins cry) Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die ? (why,why if we're all the same) tell me why (why,why do we pass the blame) tell me why (why,why does it never end) can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends? (together) Why, why ?
najimohamed
najimohamed

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Song that will make you cry Empty About the song thell me why?

Message  WISSAL BELGAOUT Jeu 27 Oct - 7:18

WISSAL BELGAOUT
WISSAL BELGAOUT

Song that will make you cry Empty Re: Song that will make you cry

Message  najimohamed Jeu 27 Oct - 7:47

SO NICE SONG! full of emotions I love you
najimohamed
najimohamed

Message  oumayma el idrissi Jeu 27 Oct - 12:30

Very Happy very nice song with perfect voice i like it , and i like So much how this child sing Razz

oumayma el idrissi

Message  WISSAL BELGAOUT Jeu 27 Oct - 12:46

Yes I think the same Wink
WISSAL BELGAOUT
WISSAL BELGAOUT

Message  wafae shaymi Ven 28 Oct - 13:23

Me too girls and boy i love this song
if you know that Declan John Galbraith (born 19 December 1991, ) is an English singer. He is best known for his 2002 this singer and When Galbraith was small, his grandfather, who played several instruments in a band, took Galbraith to Fleadhs (concerts) he was participating in, and the mix of Scottish and Irish musical traditions. Declan knew that he wanted to be a singer when he saw his grandfather in his band. Very Happy study
wafae shaymi
wafae shaymi

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé