Team Projects
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Homework: Writing a letter about my school 1SEG3 For Mrs HILMI

2 participants

Homework:   Writing a letter about my school 1SEG3 For Mrs HILMI Empty Homework: Writing a letter about my school 1SEG3 For Mrs HILMI

Message  Jaouahar Badr-Eddine Lun 14 Nov - 16:03

Morroco, Marrackech
Socoma N°111
Marrackech 15/11/2011

Dear friend,
Hi! I'm writing to you that letter to thank you about your last one and to answer some of your questions about my school that you wrote in it.

Firstly, Iwant to tell you that it's my first year in that school "M6" ,I like it because of there teacher and some classmates.We have 13 teachers , they are the best especially the english teacher she's actif and energitic.

Secondly, I inform you that our school put some rules to been respected like: Prevent the use of phone in the classroom, prevent of eating or drinking inside it , wearing uniforms.

Finally, don't forget that we have a library but she 's not a good one but just a spacious room with some tables and chairs , and a multimediate room who is under construction.

You know friend what I hate in the school is having more than 4 subjects in the same day , having a lot of homework and the equipement "like tables , black boards , sports field "

Before ending , I would just inform you that I have a busy week because I have a lot of exams.
Please write me soon,
See you soon,
Your friend Smile .
Jaouahar Badr-Eddine
1SEG3

Jaouahar Badr-Eddine

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Homework:   Writing a letter about my school 1SEG3 For Mrs HILMI Empty Re: Homework: Writing a letter about my school 1SEG3 For Mrs HILMI

Message  Mrs HILMI Mar 15 Nov - 4:54

Jaouahar Badr-Eddine a écrit:Morroco, Marrackech
Socoma N°111
Marrackech 15/11/2011

Dear friend,
Hi! I'm writing to you that letter to thank you about your last one and to answer some of your questions about my school that you wrote in it.
Firstly, I want to tell you that it's my first year in that school "M6" ,I like it because of THE teacherS and some classmates THERE.We have 13 teachers , they are the best especially the english teacher ;she's actif and energitic.

Secondly, I inform you that our school put some rules to been respected like: IT'S FORBIDDEN TO use CELL phoneS in the classroom, eating or drinking inside it ARE NOT ALLOWED,AND WE HAVE TO wear SCHOOL uniforms.

Finally, don't forget that we have a library but she 's not a good one but just a spacious room with some tables and chairs , and a multimediate room who is under construction.

You know friend what I hate in the school is having more than 4 subjects in the same day , having a lot of homework and the equipement "like tables , black boards , sports field "

Before ending , I would just inform you that I have a busy week because I have a lot of exams.
Please write me soon,
See you soon,
Your friend Smile .
Jaouahar Badr-Eddine
1SEG3
[i]

Mrs HILMI

Revenir en haut Aller en bas