Team Projects
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

To our beautiful teacher you are the best. Our God protects you

5 participants

To our beautiful teacher you are the best. Our God protects you Empty To our beautiful teacher you are the best. Our God protects you

Message  WISSAL BELGAOUT Sam 31 Déc - 14:30

birthday is just the first day of another 1000000000000.....years I wish for you a better healthy. and a happy life and I wish that all your dreams came true .
WISSAL BELGAOUT
WISSAL BELGAOUT

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

To our beautiful teacher you are the best. Our God protects you Empty Re: To our beautiful teacher you are the best. Our God protects you

Message  Asma el ghaz Jeu 5 Jan - 14:40

I thank you wissal for the party that you have to offer for our dear teacher thanks to you we have pass a good time bounce , I wish you all best wishes teacher and ceraintly a better healthy santa

Asma el ghaz

To our beautiful teacher you are the best. Our God protects you Empty Re: To our beautiful teacher you are the best. Our God protects you

Message  abdorazak El hali Ven 6 Jan - 10:01

Thank you wissal for the ceremony it was very full by emotions our teacher really she deserve that
. your idea it's very well for sh's birthday .
vraiment tu es une bonnes traiteuse king
Happy birthday our teacher really you are dear to us .

abdorazak El hali

Message  Sara Ghazioui Ven 6 Jan - 14:11

Yes.The concert was great Wissal Thanks to you and your organized . Your efforts you made to the concert that you given to our perfect teacher was clear in the party Smile
But our great teacher really deserve this concert

Sara Ghazioui

Message  Ikram__Igri Mer 11 Jan - 11:27

Wishing you happiness to your heart's content and a better/good/well healthy, I hope that our god may your dreams all come true and make you with best healthy. Happy Birthday Theacher you are very friendly with us So I hope Hope you all that Embarassed I love you
Ikram__Igri
Ikram__Igri

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé