Team Projects
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Foody Language

Foody Language  Empty Foody Language

Message  Ikram__Igri Mer 11 Jan - 11:08

Frank - I think it's about time I held a dinner party. I’ve been out to dinner lots of times, so it must be my turn. What do you think?

Nicole - What do I think? Well, you’ve only got 4 dining chairs, and one of them has a wobbly leg.

Frank - True, but I could have a barbie. Even the word makes your mouth water. Gorgeous beef, marinated pork and luscious juices dribbling down your chin. Lots of cold beer and a bowl of coleslaw. Its so easy. As for my so called wobbly legs, everyone can sit on the grass.

Nicole - I’ve been to one of your barbeques. Three hours to burn a sausage, but by then everyone has drunk so much beer they don’t care.

Frank - Exactly!

Nicole - And what are you going to give the vegetarians?

Frank - That's easy. I won't invite any. Only one problem; it might rain.

Nicole - I'll tell you what. We can hold the party here. I’ll make sticky toffee pudding and you can buy lots of nibbles from the delicatessen. A big bowl of salad and some drinks and Bob's your uncle. Then while everyone is waiting for the food to heat up they can all help me to lay the new tiles in my bathroom.

Frank - You've got to be joking!

Nicole - Yes. Of course I am. We can forget the salad – no one ever eats it anyway.

Ikram__Igri
Ikram__Igri

Revenir en haut Aller en bas